Investment Protection Standards
Public Finance Division
Request for Proposal – Fiscal Agent Services
The State Treasurer's Office ("STO") is requesting proposals for fiscal agent services pursuant to the Request for Proposal ("RFP") No. SA000003-17. Proposals for these services must comply with the instructions included in the RFP. Responses to this RFP are due by 4:00 p.m. Pacific Standard Time on June 30, 2017. Please read the entire RFP for additional information and instructions.
Pooled Money Investment Account (PMIA) Loan Application
Request for Statement of Qualifications
Bond Counsel and Financial Advisor, and Underwriter Pool
- Bond Counsel
- Financial Advisor
Bond Counsel and Financial Advisor RFQs are accepted on an on-going basis. If you have any further questions regarding an RFQ, please contact Christina Sarron.
Centralized Treasury and Securities Management Division
Note: These forms are only to be used by pre-approved program participants. If you would like more information on becoming an approved participant, please contact the Investment Division at (916) 653-3147.
- Request to Deposit, Withdraw, or Substitute Collateral (Form STO-TD-011B)
- Request to Deposit, Withdraw, or Substitute Collateral - Attachment for SBA Only
- Request to Deposit, Withdraw, or Substitute Collateral - Mortgages Only (Form STO-TD-011C)
- Monthly Report of Mortgages Pledges as Collateral (Form STO-TD-203)
- Agreement for Safekeeping (Depositary is the Federal Reserve Bank)
- Agreement for Safekeeping (All Other Depositary Banks)
- Contact Information Sheet